Click here for Home

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Finally I am sick

Another item in my wishing list gotta be crossed because i did not meet up to my own expectation! I am sick again! It all started with light sore throat in the morning and by the end of the class i was already having light fever which I attempt on panadol on that night. I am no longer having fever since that night but sore throat/ coughing/ phlegm problem and blocked nose are with me now! It's the 7th day of flu symptoms now.. in a way i am glad it started only after all my assignments have submitted. Well next week we are having PM quiz... it better fix itself k else I have to bring myself see doctor (hate!).. currently my list of self medication includes:

Vit-C soluble pill
Lemonade honey drink
Panadol soluble pill
Anti-inflammatory lozenges
100plus
fruits

Surprisingly, my appetite is as good as ever.. though the taste bud got worsen slightly hehe... hopefully i am well enough for tomorrow's expedition trip! *pray for fast recovery*


Did your day started up good? I will make mine a better one tomorrow with Pasta Zanmai! Hope to blog about that soon~~

No comments: