Click here for Home

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Welcome to the working world

It's been many many months since I updated my neglected blog! Life ain't a breeze after graduation. I work through my ass, extra hours through late nights, weekend spent in the office for the first year. For the first half year... I have a mild hypertension symdrome going on after a general medical check up at clinic which is a mandatory visit for all employees after a 3 months probation. The work load is not that tough honestly but for a newbies like me.. everything is a shaded glass... nothing seem easy for me. Well the extra effort put in is definitely not a waste with bonus and increment coming in $$$$! The people are generally friendly and nice in office which make my 2.5 years contract an enjoyable one...  Gambate!!

No comments: