Click here for Home

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Darling is coming back!

Yeah! finally also kaya pau decided to come back.. not for long though.. =(

Going to make more plans together before she flew back to UK!

http://jessyin.blogspot.com/2009/06/happy-birthday-to-my-bestest-friend-in.html hehe.. suddenly thought of your lovely poem last year.. better save the link in my post so I can go see see whenever I feel like it..=p miss our times being together!

Argh.. time is little.. hope can jumble my social life and studies for the remaining few months!

Xin planning to go Hap zai, thailand also.. but that is too far & too long for me.. some days I will have more money and time to do all these =p

Next week can go extreme park! haha.. yesterday went to climb stairs for 10 rounds.. hope to train my stamina a little for next wed adventures.. =) and kaya, u know why also =p
http://kelly1979.wordpress.com/2009/08/03/skytrex-extreme-challenge/
see this I want to faint! think 10 rounds of stairs climbing is nothing.. gotta build some arm muscle too! =p


3 comments:

chinliang said...

don't worry too much !!!
think about it, a gorilla is way much stronger than a monkey in terms of strength, but who do you think can climb a tree better?
its all about balancing, so just bring out the monkey in you~~

Yin said...

haha! r u the gorilla? =p lets see how much monkey-ness in me to bring out on coming wed!!

chinliang said...

king kong, not gorilla...=3=