Click here for Home

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Skytex Extreme Challenge @ Bukit Cahaya Shah Alam


Skytrex with my coursemates! Though I have told myself I never want to go for skytrex anymore after my Big thrill adventure.. somehow I ended up going for the Extreme challenge (the harder version)! hehe..



Before the game begins.. we had briefing and tutorials.. that is why it seems so easy here.. 


This is one of the earliest level.. there are a total of 23 levels...  suppose to be a warm up game.. but I was clutching for my life hehe



This pipe hanging in the air is nothing as easy as it seems! =p



Instead of standing on one rope balancing I suppose to stand on 2 but then......


Half way to the end.. I was so tired that everything did not seem as scary in fact I want to end it FAST.. It just got too tiring and all I can think about is 100plus! 



Phew! finally we have graduated! and we did not skip any of the games except the monkey bar~~ =)
Felt relieved that I do not have to go through that again! and this time I meant it I not going back to skytrex! XP

No comments: