Click here for Home

Thursday, August 6, 2009

La Manila, Midvalley

Today jing and bebe came to midvalley find me for lunch.We strolled for awhilleee.. only decided to have La Manila for lunch.Too bad I only have an hour break( having internship now!) so we have to be efficient. We found a place and start looking at the Meal Value set with a meal plus soya cincau drink. The place was fully packed so I assumed it should be good hehe. I ordered special curry mee, jing ordered the asam laksa and bebe chosen ipoh hor fun.


Hehe
Asam laksa soup tasted pretty good. Not so spicy compared to the asam laksa at jusco.
Special Curry mee also not bad. I prefer curry soup with lots of santan hehe.
Ipoh Chicken Horfun didn't try that but look presentable. Nothing to shout about though.
So anyway after our lunch we went to the nearby arcade and played throwing basketball into hoop in that 5 mins left of my lunch hour. hehe totally feel de-stressed and feel kinda heavy to go back to work though.

So after work I came back and mum was busy so I cooked Ginger Fried Rice for dinner. hehe I put a handful of chopped ginger in the wok and do the magic. and tata!! It looks like below my after magic work.


There's still steam coming out from the rice while I take pic of this. I am pretty satisfied that my family finished the whole thing. hehe happy that I passed the ginger fried rice test! Hooray~

1 comment:

Orochimaru jr. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.