Click here for Home

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sang Har Mee at Green View Restaurant (SS2, PJ)



I am not a big fan of prawns but I enjoy Sang Har Mee and maybe even more if it's not sooo pricey! I have only been to one restaurant so far for Sang Har Mee that is located at SS2 called Green View Restaurant. It used to be a quite famous place for that particular dish I heard.

The place was divided to air con and non air con area where the air con area are packed, so we went upstairs. A plate of Sang Har mee is ordered by the number of ppl having it. a 2 person's Sang har mee is already costing about RM50(roughly thr ) which i think is definitely over priced considering the quality of the food is not on par with the price we r paying. For one, the prawn is not very fresh. Though the sauce and noodles tasted not bad...

Now the only Sang har mee restaurant is cut from my list of "places to go"! =( Any Sang Har Mee places to suggest?

**Today pt came to mv passed me her very first own cooked cinnamon bun~ So proud of the her of her I let my colleagues try too...pretty gud for a first timer.. hehe keep it up gurl!

2 comments:

hooiyan said...

go my uncle there! at 'Dai guang', very near my house de, next time bring u there la, hehe..

Peter said...

this Green View Rest (SS2) I kasi ban ady, they will make changes to ur bill if u order only sang har mee e.g. they changed our fruit juice from RM 2.50 to RM 5 per glass !! must ban