Click here for Home

Monday, August 3, 2009

Self obsessed


Is it my clothes or me?

Couldn't help feeling fat and low when most of my blouses kind of ill-fitted on me

When I look into the mirror today, I felt like....

like.. like.. AUNTIE.

I am only 22. Oh gosh. And I look like something else.

Hmmm could it be that I am allowing myself to gain much more weight than I should?

Or perhaps I am just bored of wearing the same thing over and over again?

Or is there anything wrong with my dressing sense?

Or is it because I ate 2 person meals for lunch yesterday and just had my supper too?

Or is it because I am unattractive?

Or maybe I am simply not in the right frame of mind today?

Sigh.

P/s: Sorry to bore you ppl with my self obsess-ness. I need a channel to vent out my insecurity leh. =p




Here's a random picture of my poser doggie.
Strength: Melt your heart if u allow her enough time to demonstrate all her "tricks".
hmmmm she seems pretty comfortable and happy with her body.








2 comments:

B said...

AhAH!!!! you're not auntie la pretty!!

skip supper and share your food with me then everything will be alright! =D

Anonymous said...

haiii I almost falled sick la. Now feeling better. Tomorrow? I'll call you and bebe see how

P.S - Gimme your Lucky. hahaha