Click here for Home

Friday, June 4, 2010

Char Siew Zhai Wantan Mee

BBQ char siew wanton noodles DRY (above), Soup (below)

The high flying wanton noodles at the Paramount garden near to Giant was pretty unexpected. Not only they tasted good the price was pretty reasonable to me RM4++ per bowl for small portion which is just fine for me! I saw the workers doing the flying wanton on the air and was tempted to take a video of it however due to my low quality video camera phone the effects turn out to be blurish.. this is the nicely done version I found from the you tube! definitely will come back again! =p

Missing the bouncy wanton and char siew.. I personally feel that if the cut to thinner layer will be even nicer!! slightly hard and chewy XP




Address:
Restaurant Char Siew Zhai Wantan Mee
No. 5, Jalan 20/13, Paramount Garden
46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

GPS: 3.106085, 101.625295
Tel: 012-628 1348

No comments: