Click here for Home

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

French Village & Japanese Garden @ Bukit Tinggi

Recently went to Bukit Tinggi for a day trip.
Loves the scenery and the weather was not that cooling at all.. just abit windy =)
Passed by the rabbits parks, french village, japanese garden.. the views were superb.. but food in french village although we get a discount coupon about 15% but not worth money spent as the food were expensive and so so after doing some research on net =p

Pictures tell a thousand words..enjoy =D also on that day I wore a piece of floral dress for the first time in my life.. therefore model of the day for that day was me XP (which I bought on9 at a rather cheap price +-RM40 *happy* where can u still get such cheap dress hehe from Dr. Pizzicato...click here for her e-boutique)

French Village entrance view..


Right picture: walking up on slope to Japanese Garden.. this is a steep hill a good work out for 5 mins *haha

One thing I like about Japanese garden is their FRESH air.. love their impatient roses & water falls!!

Rabbits parks cost us RM3 and we bought a bottle of water for RM3 from there too!! cut throat!!

Little Donkey and I


One of the shops in French Village is this plastering painting shop.. choose a mould an paint with water brush.. I went in out of curiosity because of the crowd at first and in the end I became one of the crowded crowd.. 

Overall I love trip mainly because of the scenery and the FRESH air at Japanese Garden plus the moment shared with loved ones of course. 

No comments: