Click here for Home

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Strangers

Is it just me or do any of you have a stranger friends that you used to know that person pretty well until something happen or did not happen and all of the sudden both of you are getting further and further away from each other. Now it feels so weird to even talk to that stranger.. let alone hanging out together..  is this what I suspect a lack of chemistry? or lack of daily dose of interaction? I wish I could be a little initiative and keep in touch then again I can't handle rejection if it was not reciprocated. My "skin" is just that thin...  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when i saw your article..this make me thought of my familiar stranger.. but.. what can i do for that? As you said.. I also cant handle the rejection.. So...just let us continue be the stranger?

Yin said...

I blog with my identity revealed and I hope if u r someone I know den reveal urself...