Click here for Home

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Nirwana banana leaf rice @ Bangsar

First time to Sri Nirwana banana leaf rice for dinner and as usual every time I have Indian food.. I had a hard time controlling my food intake! 

The waiters are all friendly and tooo generous with their servings!!!
The standard servings are 3 dish of veges and rice.
We add on on the one piece of fried chicken, briyani rice comes with another chicken drumsticks and 2 cups of Raita for easy digestion.. 
I like my Mango Lassi drinks something like a yogurt drinks good for digestion I was told =p and I like their teh o lemon too!

It doesn't sound much here until you take a look at my dinner portion that day!!
This place indeed serve delicious and not sure about authentic Indian food but they still tasted good!! although the indoor is kinda stuffy but I will definitely come back again sitting outdoor of course!! =D

Shoot!! something wrong with my phone.. cannot even detect any of my pictures taken with it! sigh..not able to upload any of my food pictures.. I hate AP phone!! =( 


Sri Nirwana Maju banana leaf rice is located next to Bangsar Village
Address: 
Sri Nirwana Maju 43 Jalan Telawi Tiga,
Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur

GPS: 3.131014,101.670892 
Tel: 
03-2287 8445

No comments: