Click here for Home

Sunday, June 6, 2010

RM10 Italian pizza



I found this hidden place thanks to PC who told me about this place which is just opposite of PJ hilton inside Giant complex and next to the secret recipe shop. I could not remember the name but there is only one Italian pizza shop and it has a long queue on this very saturday night 9pm. I have in fact taken my dinner and just wanted to try out this Italian pizza as supper. I bought 3 whole piece for RM30 total! =D 

The first piece on top is the Garlic cheese pizza. It's cheesy just a little bit too salty for me though. But still tasted good for the price I paid! Worth it!

This is the Siciliana! Overall nice strong taste of olive if u like it! 

My favorite is still the hawaii pizza.. all the pizza can be divided into 8 pieces and this Hawaii pizza was finished almost instantly among us!! lol highly recommended! By the way the pizza are all in thin layers only. Due to the high demand from customer, the workers in the "kitchen" which have 2 oni were working non-stop therefore abit of burn is expected. 


Look at the pictures I have taken while waiting for the pizzas!! I did not manage to see the Italy boss but I was told that there is an Italy boss who opened the shop.. customers who dine in however is VERY little though. Oni 2 tables are occupied. But the queue is in fact much more!
Due to the queue... I think i waited roughly 30mins for it as there are 5 person before me. While waiting, I snap some picture on the workers on act. The first thing I noticed was that they DID NOT put on any hand glove. Hmmmmmm *sorry for my eagle eyes but I do notice these things and there are countless incidence that I found flies or weird stuff on my food!

Overall i like the pizza and the price!! If the workers are willing to put on hand gloves I will definitely go in again! =)

Venue: Giant Courts Mammoth opposite PJ Hilton Hotel
Price: RM10/pizza

No comments: