Click here for Home

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Salted Chicken with Herbs from Ipoh! (Day 8)


Restaurant Kheng Lim @ Gunung Rapat, Ipoh


Address: 309, Jalan Gunung Rapat, Taman Ipoh, 31350 Ipoh, Perak

Day 8 of my hibernation day is a special day because pitarogue brought me salted chicken with herbs from Ipoh, gunung rapat.. yum yum it fled all the way from Ipoh and how can I know taste it right away? I steamed it for 15mins before unwrapping the papers to savour the salted chicken.. tasted slightly salty only and the taste of herbs smells good! I think this is probably very healthy as it's steamed with herbs (although a little bit on salt too) hehe.. I took a picture of the address.. so maybe I could drop by there one day too... according to the source this is a famous salted chicken herbs in ipoh.. a must eat food!! Do remember to tapao for me if anyone of you drop by there.. hehe!




No comments: