Click here for Home

Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Japanese food adventure day (Day 7)







Lately did not go out much at all but One U is where we went to have Tokyo-G japanese restaurant for the first time. The ambience is quite elegant and outstanding and looks slightly expensive too..  and I can confirm it's slight expensive on the sushi varieties.. although it did not have conveyor belt like sushi Zanmai but the sushi varieties.. are many and pretty unique and yes they all tasted amazingly yummy.. 


The dining tables can stretch as long as 10 people or more! Where the smaller dining tables are for 4 person.  As I just mentioned, there is NO conveyor belt! so I have a good look at the menu and found some G-best (their best seller there) at first wanted to order their bimbibap ( a G-best) but changed my mind later to their Bento sushi set for beginner.. it cost slight expensive around RM25++ comes with miso soup and cawan mushi...Tasted great... miso soup have lala in it and cawan mushi is smooth enough for me... too bad by the time finished my bento set I was full as hell... The waiter told me that some of the customers will normally take away the left over.. imagine how big portion it is!


Another bento set was on promotion cost around RM16++ with miso soup and cawan mushi... if you do order the selected sushi with this set you can get rebate RM1.90 on sushi....  The noodles tasted alright to me... like the tempura prawn big piece enough! and the fried salmon skin.. yum yum.. 

Cawan Mushi & Miso Soup

We had our cawan mushi and miso soup much later on... apparently the waiter forgotten to send them! =( Only notice it after the bill arrived. The restaurant is not closed even 10:30 where there are still people hanging out while we are leaving... 

Overall I like this place very much and I think it is quite worth the price because I was left full and satisfied! I do hope to see the service could improve slightly though the next time I visit Tokyo-G!



My result on bone testing

Besides, One U were having an Anlene Road show for free testing on bone at the new wing.. my result!! kakaka.. I am not a milk drinker... therefore it prove that you don't have to drink milk to have strong bones.. can consume cheese, brocolli, green leaves and soya milk is good too for your bone! I did check with the consultant on the accuracy of the result it was about 80% accurate according to her. Take these as much as you can before you reach 30 where the body will not absorb the calcium as good as before.. Cheers~~

P/S: Am no longer -0.5KG.. I think I have gained them back... =(

2 comments:

pitarogue said...

i like their set, worth to go again :)

Yin said...

Yes indeed! Since they have so many promotions all the time... =D