Click here for Home

Monday, March 8, 2010

Hibernation Diet with honey (Day 2)




















I slept 8 hours last night and still had to have mental struggle to wake up this morning! my second day of diet I had 1 tablespoon of milo without sugar as my breakfast drink (and that's all I have.. proud of it XP)

During the afternoon, I was kind of lazy to walk out buy any lunch (looking at the glaring sun). I cooked my own lunch today! I have always like mum's ginger fried rice and all I need are simple ingredients such as overnight cooked rice( I know I said overnight.. but that's what a good fried rice need-overnight rice!), sesame oil, old ginger, egg, abit of chicken stock and voila! From the moment I start cutting the ginger to smallest pieces i can ever cut,  heat the wok pour sesame oil, followed by ginger, rice and finally eggs, fry a couple of times and ta-da! I placed some tomatoes too for beauty and health reason! It all takes me less than 30mins.. and my hunger is satisfied. Plus ginger supposely has some healing effect (good for indigestion) according to the reader digest. Later I went to make a lemonade honey drink too. Am I being too healthy or what =p


Opps.. forgotten to update my dinner menu.. which is totally opposite of the hibernation diet's concept~!!!


I had one chicken mcdeluxe from Mcdonald, half piece of apple pie from Mcdonals, one piece of kuih from stalls... and luckily i am not fancy of soft drinks.. so I skipped that... hehehe I feel guilty and feel good too at the same time.. because the last time I tasted chicken mcdeluxe.. probably was like last year? =p


Anyway dad just update me some shocking news... I am too tired to talk about it now.. going to do abit more of my FYP before going to bed... to be continue tmr! =)



2 comments:

hooiyan said...

haha, u really funny~
=P

add oil!!

Yin said...

haha! thks dear.. miss u.. when u gonna bring me try the sang har mee near ur place? saw u commented on my blog lo... *waiting* =p