Click here for Home

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hibernation Diet with honey (Day 4)

Phew! finally submitted my FYP(part 1) today after rushing it for 2 nights and that means the last two night I did not have any of the 8 hours beauty sleep(according to the hibernation's diet). hmmm.. today did not start well I couldn't wake up at 6:30am to start preparing to UNI. In the end I reached my class at almost 9am (class starts at 8:30) realized I did not bring my mobile phone plus I made an embarrassing entrance to the class. =p My breakfast was 3 triangular cut bread fried with egg.

After class about 1pm, me, min zhi and wai chi went to submit our FYP to lecturer. They left after that while I stayed up to wait for bro and went to the library. About 2pm+ I start to have a grumble stomach.. so I left the library and saw 2 future-to-be couple from our class on my way out. Did not dare to interrupt them looks like they are having some moment there.. haha my lunch for today was nasi lemak with vegetables, potatoes and sambal.. and eating alone is not healthy. Because I just gobble down my food without the usual chats what else can u do but focusing on the food? sobs

I haven taken my dinner but probably will be fried rice. I did not dare to weigh myself on the weighing skill until today. hehe and I LOST 0.5KG! Not much but there is some improvement there. Not sure whether it's because I just took a nap or not.. oh well.. will try weigh myself tomorrow again. =p

BY the way, the other day I was informed by a shocking news(according to the source, it was announce on the national channel few days ago) on Induction Cooker. The "supposedly" convenient technology for you to heat up food. Well it make sense that if microwave is just as bad to the health and have radiation wave, so does induction cooker. This is a rather detailed page on microwave and how it effects the people and can even kill. (click here) We ban our induction cooker at home too. Hope you guys be more mindful about the effect of radio wave-able product! Say "NO" to Microwave oven! 










No comments: