Click here for Home

Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Tiramisu Day (Day 7)

Yesterday I took out some time to make a Tiramisu classic with lady finger for the first time as requested. Hehe and am happy it's cleaned up by today! =p The Tiramisu recipe I followed exactly on the package when I bought for the lady finger biscuit. It is meant for 8 person... It tastes like a vanilla ice cream bread according to bro... haha. pitarogue says it was slightly too sweet.. To me unless you love chesse else you wouldn't have enjoyed the texture and taste.



Lady fingers cookies- I took the recipe from it's package

Mascarpone Cheese (500gm)- just nice for my recipe

Finally done with one step away.. which is to sprinkle the cocoa powder on top before putting it in the fridge for 4 hours!

Recipe directly followed:-


2 comments:

Peter said...

for the first time making this, I consider this as quite successful :) next time try the cup size one k.. lol

Yin said...

TQ, will try something different again when holiday comes =)