Click here for Home

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sushi Tei @ Tropicana City

It's the FYP period and although I am not done with my work. I have spent enough hours indulging in it. Therefore I reward myself some precious time to blog before further pamper myself to sleep (it's 6:30 in the morning!) =p

Some flash back on my recent affairs with food at Sushi Tei the only one branch in Malaysia at the moment. Nice environment (similar to Sushi Zanmai & they have conveyor belt there!)


There is the soft shell crabs with fish roe the piggy never missed to order and never seem to get tired of it. =p Anyway I preferred the soft shell crabs(RM6+) here because of the size of the fish roe is bigger and taste good and it's bouncy!



The Pan Fried Beef with Onions and Rice (RM15+) comes in a torn looking container. I wonder how this container can be so torn looking(paints peeling off) consider how recently the Sushi Tei outlet opens. I like the pan fried beef but not the onions.. it's cut in quite fat slice for onion.. dislike the size but like the taste of it.




This spicy herbs peppers I found on the shelf looks healthy(lots of greens) enough i sprinkle lots of it on my beef rice and it's not spicy at all! In fact, I find it slight salty.. hehe

Fried Salmon Skin (RM6+) in such a huge portion we were having a hard to finish it! It was supposely to be crunchy and chewy and tasted great! Just remember to ask the assistant to heat it up for you because it is best serve hot & crunchy =p

Unagi sushi wrapped with sesame & leaves(not sure what kinda leaves is it but looks appetizing) RM6+ I ate all 5 pieces of it because some pig doesn't like it. I suspect is the green leaves that turn him off. hehe


Overall, it looks like Sushi Zanmai.. works like Sushi Zanmai but have different varieties from Zanmai outlet. The place was already half packed when we were there. Pretty environment but like any other sushi fast food outlet, it was a bit stuffy from the fying part supposely. I tried some other sushi on the conveyor belt which were okay to me. The price seems to be the same as Sushi Zanmai but not much of it's sushi has the orange mayonnaise thingy like Zanmai does! =(
I noticed the membership card promotion they are having now which cost you RM99 !!! That's a fair price to pay only if u are a regular one.



Ish.. Missing the Smoke Salmon sushi now!

3 comments:

Peter said...

i find that u got potential to be full time food blogger.. haha.. good introduction!

Yin said...

haha.. no la.. that's just some of my thoughts at that moment =p

Yin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.