Click here for Home

Friday, March 12, 2010

My Tomato Pizza Bread recipe inventory (Day 6)



My yummy Tomato Pizza Bread 

It was 1pm in the afternoon and my stomach was having a grumble moment. I tot of going down to make myself another cup honey drink but my heart says it wanna have a real meal.

Hehe so i opened the fridge, i saw the overnight bbq chicken wings last night (left 2 pieces),  cheese and suddenly i have an idea. I am going to make a pizza bread today! 

I ate pizza bread somewhere else before and it tasted so appetizing I thought of making one myself. I prepare the ingredients before cooking. Tomato sauce, one biji real tomato, whole meal bread, overnight BBQ chicken and cheese. 

I took 2 slice of bread and put in the oven for 10mins at the minimum degree celcius (100c) to heat of the bread to crispy stage. 

Then I took them out and spread the bread with Tomato sause so the ingredients will not drop out halfway later on. After placing the tomato pieces and chicken slice on top of the tomato sauce spread to the max I add somemore tomato sauce (so it will stick) before covering them with one/two slice of cheese (if u have parmesan cheese it will taste better though the cheeder cheese is fine too hehe except it doesn't have the cheesy feel when u pull the cheese up if u get what i mean.. hehe) 

Bake for another 10-15mins and it is ready for a go! Yum-yum~~~fast and easy!




        


P/S: I suppose I just had another healthy nutritional meal today. hehe... and I went to weigh myself on the weighing machine and still am -0.5KG luckily after yesterday's BBQ chicken..

No comments: