Click here for Home

Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's confirmed! (day 5)




in the afternoon and I had the same thing as my breakfast today which is 2 slice of wheat bread with spicy tuna and pamper myself with the ever-so-sweet honey lemonade again. 

I took a bold step on the weighing machine.. expecting the positives... and it is confirmed I lost 0.5KG!!! wahahahahaha~~ maybe it is too early to do my little ya-hoo dance now.. 

I am just worried it will "haunt" me back few days later when I was less aware on my eating habit... and then it all starts over again... it makes me even more determine to continue recording my daily menu now XP 

I am not sure whether it was the honey diet which does the trick though but i did drink the honey every single day. Hehe

I don't like the feel of being sleepy and exhausted all time... Got to train myself to sleep earlier and it just makes me thrilling   for the OGAWA whole body massage chair right now.... 

P/s: Not sure whether your honey is an organic and raw one check this website to find out more (Click Here
I still think if it has a UMF (Unique manuka factor) is the safest... though it is very expensive.. about Rm100+ per bottle =(.. dats why I am only using Pure harvest.. not sure how pure as it claim it is... read a blog review on this product though (Click Here)

Okay.. what I found out is only Manuka honey has UMF number as it is the most research honey.. the rest we will just have to take a wild guess.


No comments: