Click here for Home

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hibernation Diet with honey (Day 1)


Me at the 1st Fabulous Food Exhibition(I know I am eating again! =p)... huge arms.. can dumb bell lose arms' fats?


SOBss..I am a fatty girl because I can't seem to stop enjoying the good food around me and I don't want to grow anymore fats! I heard a friend lose weight due to her FYP period. Why is that not happening to me? Is it  because I am not taking my FYP serious enough? I wish I could slim down and I wish I could fit back in some of my smaller size clothes!


I stumbled across a diet called the Hibernation Diet (Click Here) which all you have to do is drink 1-2 tablespoon of honey(only organic or raw) before you sleep.. and make sure an 8 hours long sleep plus healthy daily eating and exercise. The researcher who did a research found that it has many more benefits other than slimming down.. one of them is helping people with insomia to sleep better.


I am abit skeptical on this new found research though but will give a try on it starting from today. Luckily there is an organic honey (as claimed on bottle.. could not find their Ureka Manuka Factor though) at home. Will update my result if there is any. hehe! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Peter said...

who said u're fat, just nice :P

Yin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yin said...

Hehe my mistake luckily he didnt notice!! okies what is the meaning of pita rogue? sounds like some tasty pita... hehe

Peter said...

blurry squid squid :P if really got impose, will be myself imposing myself.. lol